Your child, your family is unique. Your family values, attitudes and aspirations have already had a huge influence on your child well before the first day of school. Educational research shows time and again that the effectiveness of the partnership between home and school is a major factor in a child’s progress at school.
At Campton Lower, we want to get to know children within the context of their families so that you at home and staff at school can be effective partners in educating your child.
If you are sending your child to Campton Lower School, you need to feel confident that you can work closely with us at this early stage in your child’s learning journey.
At Campton Lower School, we aim to provide for your child:
- A happy and safe environment with a family atmosphere
- A structured, broad curriculum
- Teaching that recognises each individual’s ability and potential
- Stimulating, exciting and enjoyable approaches to learning
- Encouragement towards a healthy lifestyle
- Equal opportunities for all.