Clerk to the Governing Body
Salary: £90 per meeting
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a Clerk to the Governing Body with good organisational, communication and IT skills.
The role includes:
- Providing effective administrative support to the Governing Body and its sub-committees.
- Attending all governor meetings throughout the academic year - 3 Full Governing Body meetings and 6 sub-committee meetings (held in the early evening)
- Preparing and circulating agendas and paperwork in advance of meetings
- Taking accurate, concise minutes at meetings and circulating them as required
- Maintaining Governing Body documentation in school
- Using GovernorHub and other IT
- Providing advice to the Governing Body on legal and procedural matters
- Attending appropriate training (which may be in the daytime or online)
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all support staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Scheme. CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.