School uniform is worn in our school
School Winter Uniform:
· royal blue v-neck jumper or cardigan (so tie can be seen)
· white shirt/blouse (long or short-sleeves but with a stiff collar to support the tie)
· grey skirt, pinafore or trousers (girls may wear grey tailored trousers).
· blue and white striped tie (available from the School Office - £3.00)
· black school shoes
· plain grey socks or tights
Pupils should not wear trainers or high heeled shoes to school. Wellington boots may be worn in the playground in cold/wet weather but children should have school shoes to change into for indoor use.
School Summer Uniform:
· white polo shirt (or short-sleeved shirt with a stiff collar to support the tie, if preferred – to be worn with a school tie).
· grey shorts, skirt or trousers.
· plain grey or white socks
· blue (not navy) & white gingham (check) dress
· black school shoes or black school sandals (enclosed, not open-toed sandals or sling-backs)
Winter Uniform may be worn ALL year. Summer Uniform may be worn from after the Easter Holidays until the October Half Term holiday depending on the weather.
It is important that all items of clothing and footwear are labelled clearly with the child’s name or losses will occur for which the school cannot be held responsible.
P.E Kits (P.E bag available from the School Office - £3.50)
PE kits should be in school every day.
Indoor PE Kit
Plain blue shorts, a plain white tee-shirt (no football strips should be worn) and plimsolls.
(Plimsolls are needed in Reception Class during the Summer Term only).
Outdoor PE Kit
Plain blue shorts, a plain white tee-shirt (no football strips should be worn) and trainers.
Plain blue or black tracksuit (in a suitable separate bag) – Tracksuits are needed in the Reception Class for the Summer Term only.
P.E. kits should be left at school all week to ensure that they are available when needed and taken home half termly. However, outdoor kit may need to be taken home at the end of the day for washing if very muddy or wet. Please ensure the kit is returned to school in time for the next PE lesson.
Please send a note if your child is unable to take part in P.E. activities.
Years 3 & 4 only
A swimming costume/trunks (no bikinis/beach shorts) a swimming hat and towel are required each Monday when your child is swimming. Swimming hats can be purchased for £1.00 from the Swimming Pool when your child starts swimming lessons.